Discover The Benefits of Pestle & Mortar Pure Hyaluronic Serum
Pestle & Mortar Pure Hyaluronic Serum hydrates and soothes even the most sensitive skin while smoothing fine lines and restoring youthful elasticity.
This smooth concentrate targets fine lines, dullness and dehydration restoring a healthy glow, plumpness and radiance.
Pestle & Mortar Pure Hyaluronic Serum is a lightweight fragrance free formula which soaks into your skin in a matter of seconds leaving it velvety soft.
What Is Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronic Acid (HA), also known as hyaluronan or hyaluronate, is a carbohydrate occurring naturally throughout the human body. Its consistency and tissue – friendliness allows it to be beneficial in skincare products as an excellent moisturiser. Because HA is one of the most hydrophilic (water – loving) molecules in nature with numerous benefits for the human body it can be described as “nature’s moisturiser”.
Although Hyaluronic Acid (HA) can be found naturally in almost every cell in the body, it is found in the greatest concentrations in the skin tissue. Almost 50% of the bodies HA is found here. It is found in both the deep underlying dermal areas as well as the visible epidermal top layers. Young skin is smooth and elastic and contains large amounts of HA that helps keep the skin stay young and healthy. The HA provides continuous moisture to the skin by binding up to 1000 times its weight in water. With age, the ability of the skin to produce HA decreases.
About Pure Hyaluronic Serum
What’s in Our Product
Aqua, *Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, * Xanthan Gum, *Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) fruit extract, *Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
Pestle & Mortar Pure Hyaluronic Serum is 100% free of animal derived raw materials and organic solvent remnants, paraben free, fragrance free and not tested on animals.
Pestle & Mortar product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Pestle & Mortar product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
Is water, pure and simple.
How does Sodium Hyaluronate work to benefit skin?
- Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring component found within the extracellular matrix within bodily tissues, especially those of the face.
- Its function is to hydrate and separate the skin supporting all that makes the face plump and voluptuous.
- Adults have only 1/20th the amount of HA of a baby. HA depletion with age results in dry, flaky skin, fine lines and a host of other undesirables.
- Sodium Hyaluronate has a smaller molecular size than Hyaluronic Acid making it especially penetrative.
- Sodium Hyaluronate can hold more water than any other natural substance. It helps the skin bring & absorb water more effectively and reduces trans-epidermal water loss
Aloe-derived ingredients enhance the appearance of dry or damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness.
A crystal clear multifunctional moisturizing gel, stabilizer & thickening agent.
Tocopheryl Acetate commonly known as Vitamin E.
Is a common cosmetic preservative that is considered one of the least irritating to use in formulations. It does not release formaldehyde.