We agree. Face mists can add hugely beneficial results to your skin care regimen but only if the right ingredients are present. When you find a great face mist, benefits you can expect to see include added hydration, improved absorption of moisturiser, smoother application of makeup, and clearer pores, ultimately leading to more radiant skin.
As the name suggests, a face mist is a skin care product that you spray on your face. There are lots of different types available, and for the most part they deliver a refreshing hit of hydration and skin nourishment.
Spritzing is simple! Face mists come in a pump-action bottle and are dispensed as a fine mist. You just spritz and go whenever the mood strikes. Misting feels refreshing, cooling, and hydrating – it’s an instant pick-me-up for your skin. But that’s not the whole story. Misting also delivers 24/7 benefits to the skin depending on the ingredients present. Once you fall in love with spritzing, you can insert it into your routine at times like this:
After using an acid toner
Spritzing after using an acid toner calms and soothes the skin.
Before your hyaluronic serum
This heightens the hydrating effect of hyaluronic acid because the moisture from the spritz is locked into the skin.
Before and after makeup
Spritzing before makeup preps the skin for a smoother application. Spritzing afterwards sets the makeup in place and adds a dewy finish.
To refresh makeup
When makeup is feeling old, a quick spritz will freshen it up instantly.
Spritz after exercise for a refreshing, clarifying, and cooling effect.
Pestle & Mortar’s Balance fine-misting facial spritz is formulated with a superpower ingredient. Enriched with Deep Sea Extract that is rich in natural magnesium, it’s super-refreshing and keeps skin hydrated, calm, and balanced.
Magnesium is a mineral which is essential – in fact, absolutely crucial– for the proper functioning of over 300 (yes, 300) biochemical processes in the body. Incorporating this wonder-mineral into your skincare routine by way of a spritz provides numerous skin benefits:
• Magnesium acts as a potent anti-inflammatory and reduces acne and other skin disorders.
• Magnesium promotes a younger-looking & more even complexion by maintaining the skin’s elasticity. Magnesium improves the skin barrier function, helping to maintain hydration and preventing dry, patchy skin.
• Magnesium is a calming and healing agent for the skin, reducing conditions such as rosacea.
• Magnesium protects against free radical damage by regulating cellular processes. This in turn, prevents early onset fine lines and wrinkles.
• Magnesium protects against free radical damage by regulating cellular processes.
• Magnesium promotes a younger-looking & more even complexion by maintaining the skin’s elasticity.
The bottom line on face mists is that they are a versatile beauty weapon that can fight dryness, brighten a dull complexion and revitalize tired skin. A great spritz will deliver highly beneficial active and soothing ingredients to skin and will work for every skin type.
If you’re suffering with Maskne (as many of us are), try introducing a facial mist into your daily habits. Balance facial spritz calms and refreshes the skin but also contains clarifying ingredients which combat bacterial growth and unclog pores. Use it throughout the day if you’re wearing a mask for prolonged periods. Your skin will thank you.